Sunday, March 6, 2011

Potty-training...how's it done??

Apparently I don't know how to do this the correct way......it took Titan around 3 years before I could fully trust him not to use the bathroom in the house. Roxy, she will still poop sometimes at night if she doesn't go before bed..and she's almost 4! She is one of those dogs who likes to smell every blade of grass before going and it takes F-O-R-E-V-E-R! I don't have time for that. Piper, who is now 14 months still has some fascination with peeing on my bed. WTH?? She will pace around for only 5 seconds before she pees so I really have to watch her and she trails it really bad. Sawyer is almost 11 months and has had UTI's with blood and almost crystals so I feel its ok that potty training has taken longer with him...however, it is still not fun trying to get him to pee outside. He peed 3 times inside last night and again this morning when the door was W-I-D-E open!!!! And I even pointed outside...what am I doing wrong??? Obviously something. It's a good thing I don't have children!

1 comment:

GinH said...

Outside to potty.

If potty happens, play inside. If no potty happens, crate. Then outside 10-15 minutes later. Do this always. Voila. No messes. Just sayin'

Peace out homie. ;)