Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New addition

Well I just found out Sunday I will be fostering a tiny puppy! WooHoo! He is a 7 week old Dane, not sure what color yet. Me and my sidekick Terri will be picking him up this Friday night in Raleigh. Long story short.....a breeder brought him to the vet to have his eye looked at and he also had a hernia; the eye ended up having glaucoma very bad, they are having to remove his eye. The hernia is also large. A very nice vet tech would not let the lady take him home to euthanize and instead contacted us! The vet will be doing surgery to correct both ailments on Thursday and as long as everything goes well he will coming to Goldsboro this weekend for LOTS of love for a while until he finds his furever home!
I did find out today at lunch time that he only weighs about 9lbs!!! Very tiny....half the size of Duke the cat!

1 comment:

GinSpaghetti said...

I can't wait to see him!!!! You have to post lots of pictures!!!